Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: to all hostboard members

  1. #1
    Inactive Member babyass's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2002
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Hi. My name is "babyass." I am a fun lovin guy from Chicago IL. I often refer to myself in the 3rd person. For example: "Babyass is tired," or "babyass wants to get me some o' that!" I think you get the idea. I haven't browsed this forum yet but I am sure it is full of interesting topics. In case you are wondering, I am called "babyass" because my ass is hairless, just like a baby's. Girls love a smooth ass on a man. For you guys out there that have hair on your ass, I strongly reccomend that you either take a bic to your ass or wax your ass. There is nothing more sexy to a hot woman than grabbing on to a nice smooth ass as she's getting "logjammed." Aside from grabbing on to another woman's ass, babyass' derriere is the crown jewel of hairless asses. You best reckanize the babyass.

    Salutations my new found friends. Babyass will catch you on the flip side.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Special Kìd's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2002
    Posts
    107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Babyass, if a guy named EastCoastChargerFan approaches you with a bar of soap and a shower cap, my suggestion would be to RUN!!!!

    Or go to the Conduct's message board. They think ECCF's child molestin' ways are really cool.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member babyass's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2002
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've been to the Conduct's board. It gets much more traffic than this one. This one is kind of a disappointment.

    babyass don't like this board

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •